Watching the world quickly slip by as you relax peacefully in a soft and hushed place, free and protected. It sounds like the introduction to a meditation course, but it is exactly what you will experience while seated comfortably in the cockpit, enveloped by silence, while your Pershing 70 plows the waves at over 46 knots and the sea whisks by in the side windows. The merit of this phenomenal mixture of speed, comfort and performance (the Pershing 70's performance and consumption peak is at 39 knots!) is down to the design that merges good looks and function with the fundamental role of technology and the power of its engines. One just has to take a look at the latest generation Autotrim that makes driving easy even for the inexperienced, and even more fun for those who want to put their foot down. In any case, life on board will be lit by the large glass surfaces and the luxurious and sophisticated interiors with three cabins with bathroom and an automation system worthy of larger yachts. And for those who watch you from the dock or from another boat, the two large side wings will be the sign that Pershing has once again created an enviable masterpiece.
This Pershing 70 is now just 240 engine hours, almost a "demo" boat. Only Pershing 70 MCA coded worldwide.
- Pneumatic system for chain stop.
- Carbon look porthole – diff.
- Silver hull and upper deck without stripe. - Gyro stabilizer.
- Shower wall cover diff from std.
- Shower dish in corian – diff.
- Sofas in saloon diff from std.
- 108.000 BTU supertropic A/C – diff.
- Electric blinders in the 3 cabins.
- Propellers painted with propspeed.
- Electric curtains: cabins + upper salon.
- Washing/drying machine 42 cm 5 kg.
- Easy trim for surface drives.
- Aft camera.
- Tv 32" vip cabin -diff.
- Tv 40" master cabin –diff.
- TV 46" in saloon -diff.
- Mini fridge in the owner's cabin.
- Ice maker with independent water tank. - Barbecue in the cockpit 220 V.
- Audio video system votis.
- Simrad radar radome.
- Watermaker 130 lt/h ldromar.
- Mooring cleats, side, retractable (couple) on the bathing platform. - Dimmer for lights in salon/cabins/cockpit.
- 22" lcd/led tv diff. From standard.
- Waterproof coverings for external Cushions and tables.
- Cover for windshield.
- Doors' lacquering diff from standard.
- Gelcoat + varnish kit.
- Inverter Mastervolt Mass Sine 24V 2500W.
- Ambience decor.
- Votis audionideo system in master cabin.
- Mobile package.
- Spar sat predisposition.
- Empty dome for NT 55.
- Leather drawers in the cabinet under tv in master cabin. - Extra bed sheets.
- Boat name with separate switch on the naviop.
- Cabling preparation for decoder.
- N. 2 additional spekers in master cabin.
- Pouf in master cabin diff.
- Bedhead master cabin in saddle diff from std.
- Different floors from std.
- Main deck salon rug.
- External upholstery - diff. from std.
- Preparation for housing jet ski/tender in the garage.
- Additional safety equipment.
- Additional speakers in cockpit (couple) JL premium sound. - Bedspreads diff. from std.
- Moquette in all cabins - diff. std.
- Assorted decorative cushions (each).
- Simrad Med and Atlantic card.
- Boat name in stainless steel letters (backlit, each letter). - Harbour name in stainless steel letters (each letter).
- Fender cilindrical.
- Fender spherical.
- 2 lt of silver metallic painting.
- Demarq interior decor.
- MCA certification.
|Number of cabins||3 Cabins|
|Tax status||tax not paid|
|Maximum speed||46 kn|
|Number of passengers||16 Passengers|
|Engine power||1,623 hp|